To do list (left to do)
1. Kevin-suit (design)
2. Kevin groomsman outfiits (design)
3. Retain photog
4. Work out song list with Dj's
5. Work out menu with caterers (vegetarian option somewhere)
6. Work out decorations/ look of space with Art of Imagination and Mom's friend
7. Call El Cid's to see about rehearsal dinner space
8. BOOZE (sig drink, purchase alcohol from Renegade wholesale account)
9. Bartender and staff
10. Choose cakes (for us and the Devil's acquaintance)
11. Favors for wedding party
12. Map out ceremony order
13. Talk with Jeannie about hair and make-up
14. Ask Ted about duet or playing main theme
15. Ask people to do readings (Jeannie, Amos, Ted, Jim)
16. Pick Readings
17. Get hotel room for night of sleeping
18. Talk to Sue and Matt about using cabin for sexing and conceiving child immediately
19. Confirm flowers
20. Meet with Kevin at Stan Mansion to talk about day of
21. Confirm rehearsal guest list
22. Send out invites by end of August
23. LOVE!
Deadline: October 9th (Mom's birthday)
I LOVE SARAH SPIES- CHRISTENSEN!!
I LOVE SARAH CHISTENSEN-SPIES
I LOVE SARAH CHRISTENSEN
I LOVE SARAH SPIES
I LOVE SARAH SPIESTENSEN
No comments:
Post a Comment